oneZero Financial LLC
January 2013 - Present
- Wrote Ping CRM system using Python and the Django Framework.
- Designed a REST API wrapper in Python for clients to query and manipulate settings.
- Automating daily operations tasks using Python and Powershell.
- Deploying open source (MySQL, PostgreSQL, stunnel, etc.) and commercial tools on servers in Equinix NY4, Amazon AWS.
- Setup and manage alerts on OpsView, Nagios to ensure 100% uptime across all development, demo and production servers.
- Providing level two triage technical support to more than 100 brokerages worldwide.
- Present weekly operations report on client upgrades, operational protocols and support issues to top-level executives.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Writing functional test suites with Selenium and Python to run against a proprietary financial reporting system.
- Reproducing issues identified in production, providing configuration and details to the development team using Jira and verifying fixes are effective before closing issues.
- Actively test new builds of oneZero financial bridging technologies and supplemental products using smoke and regression testing methodologies; documenting feedback and writing test cases to developer scrum boards for product improvement.
Peregrine Financial Group
April 2006-July 2012
- Evaluated potential software products based on new and existing system development and migration requirements.
- Monitored and updated back-end data by inter-communicating between back office systems.
- Identified and suggested new technologies and tools for enhancing product value and increasing team productivity.
- Handled all incoming business and client requests for information.
- Maintained computer and physical filing systems.
- Conducted research to address customer concerns.
- Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
- Managed call flow and responded to technical support needs of customers.
- Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.